Having health in the day is a matter of creating and maintaining simple habits that include healthy eating, constant monitoring of general conditions and a positive mental state. The good news is that it does not all come down to restriction or vigilance and drinking a few servings of alcohol and also eating chocolate is part of this routine. Thinking solely on women’s health, the US magazine Health developed a plan with 30 tips – to put into practice or reflect all the days of the month, which will help prevent diseases. Check out:
1. Take a Cholesterol Test: Most women care a lot about breast cancer, but in fact, heart disease is the number one killer of women. Take a cholesterol test to see if you are at risk.
2. Maintain Positive Attitude: Studies have proven that people who maintain positive attitudes produce more antibodies against the flu. Another study showed that people living in the radiant state make more antibodies in response to vaccination. Researchers are unclear about the connection, but they know the brain communicates with the immune system and vice versa.
3. Ingesting Calcium: Many people do not consume enough calcium, which helps prevent osteoporosis, through diet. Women between the ages of 19 and 50 should ingest 1000 milligrams or eat 3 to 4 servings of food rich in mineral (taken with vitamin D for absorption) per day.
4. Physical exercises to improve mood: Physical activities bring a number of health benefits and can reduce the risk of heart disease, arthritis and others. But the best news is that it can improve mood. One study found that for depressed people, exercise was as effective as antidepressant medication.
5. Relationship: Having a good network of friends and family is associated with greater longevity, while loneliness is associated with risks of heart disease.
6. Check your sex life: it is good to check your sex life. Make sure your sexual habits are out of control, destroying your relationships, and upset your life in general. That could be a problem.
7. Get a massage: Massage can be a secret weapon. Even when performing stressful activities, those who receive a monthly massage better support the effects of a grueling routine.
8. Toast: Drinking moderately, no more than one drink per day for women, can protect you from cardiovascular disease. And it can help prevent excessive weight gain, according to research. Just do not overdo it.
9. Practice some activity in the sun: only 15 to 20 minutes of sunlight exposure per day (always with sunscreen) can provide the required daily amount of vitamin D. The substance helps fight diabetes, heart attacks, heart failure , high blood pressure and perhaps even the common cold. But do not overdo it, too much exposure to the sun can increase the risk of skin cancer.
10. Consult your dentist: Oral health is more than just keeping your teeth beautiful. In particular, periodontal disease is linked to an increased risk of heart disease and diabetes. Then visit your dentist.
11. Hang out with healthy people: The good habits of other people can pass on to you. Studies suggest that a number of factors, such as apparent happiness, obesity, smoking, and even loneliness, are strongly influenced by the people around you. So be selective towards friends.